Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Gallery space and living space


I moved in September 12, 2005. I was hoping to finish the kitchen installation and other living requirements as well as get a gallery show up and running by October 8th. It's been taking forever. I fell off the ladder on Labor Day!! just to make matters more difficult. So, the pain in my back has slowed everything down. My dog, Jack, seems to be adjusting fairly well. He sits in the display window everyday and guards the artwork. I need to get some photos up on this blog to give this project a reality look. Today October 19th I have hired someone to resolve my kitchen plumbing problem and hook up my gallery pendant lighting and ceiling fan. Before I moved in the "kitchen" was a closet. The former tenant didn't cook but always ate out. Wow! That's expensive. I have put in the cabinets, countertop and a nice sink. I'm not getting a stove. I'll use a hotplate and my microwave.

No comments: